Are you interested in joining a privately held growing community bank with the opportunity to serve your clients with expediency in a truly developed relationship? If so, you need to pursue this opportunity. Our client is currently seeking a strong candidate for AGRICULTURAL LENDING within their organization.
- STRONG Business Development skills with a PROVEN track record with the Agricultural Market
- Leadership and Management Skills
- Knowledge of Policy and Procedure as it relates to Lending Practices
- Understanding of products and services in consumer and mortgage lending, in addition to commercial
- Manage and build a solid commercial banking book of business with Farmers and Agricultural Borrowers
- Underwriting Background
- Compiles and maintains required files, records and reports
- Communicates decisions to prospects and clients on requests
- Provides constructive, consultative feedback, and makes recommendations as a trusted advisor to clients and prospects
- Responsible for maintaining and monitoring loan collateral and credit risk inherent within assigned relationships
- 5+ years’ experience
Compensation and Benefits
- Base salary will be betwqeen $65,000 - $70,000 plus benefits, bonus program and annual raise
- Health Insurance
- Local candidates only please
If you meet the qualifications that the client seeks, you should receive a response within 48 hours.
My name is Becky Popenoe and I am a search consultant for the banking industry. We work with the ‘A’ Players in their related fields. If you are one of the top performers in your organization and would like to consider advancing your career, please contact me to discuss your future and what we can do for you. Email: firstname.lastname@example.org; Phone: 812-858-0809.
We respect your privacy and you can be assured that the credentials you provide will never be forwarded to any company and/or third party without your specific, direct, permission in advance of presentation.