My client is a Tennessee-based, community bank seeking to add to their tenured and talented staff. They are currently in need of a strong business development officer/manager for an expansion role as the Senior Lender for the bank.
- Credit Administration and Business Development
- Develop and maintain a commercial loan portfolio in the market, while monitoring the loan portfolio and adhering to credit policy of the bank
- Proven Leadership and Management Skills
- Thorough Knowledge of Policy and Procedure as it relates to Lending Practices
- Understanding of products and services in consumer and mortgage lending, in addition to commercial
- Compiles and maintains required files, records and reports
- Communicates decisions to prospects and clients on requests
- Provides constructive, consultative feedback, and makes recommendations as a trusted advisor to clients and prospects
- Responsible for maintaining and monitoring loan collateral and credit risk inherent within assigned relationships
- Manage Loan Officers in addition to other staff members
Compensation and Benefits
- Base salary will be commensurate with experience, but should be expected to fall between $95,000 - $105,000
- Bonus plan where employee will earn 10% of their base salary; bonus in December
- Full Benefits, Health Insurance and Defined Benefit Pension Plan
If you are interested in this opportunity, you have the experience and meet the job qualifications, please apply online at www.NewburghGroup.com. Click on the Positions tab and select the appropriate position and Apply.
Please note, the position identification number is 0817-4194. If you meet the qualifications that my client seeks, you should receive a response within 48 hours.
We respect your privacy and you can be assured that the credentials you provide will never be forwarded to any company and/or third party without your specific, direct, permission in advance of presentation.