My client currently has an opening for the position of Field Service Engineer (MR/CT) in the Long Island, NY area. This will be a position servicing a small territory for a growing company and will be responsible for installing, inspecting, troubleshooting, repairing, calibrating, and verifying the performance of MR and CT equipment with minimal supervision.
- Repair, install, perform preventative maintenance, troubleshoot and calibrate MRI and CT equipment
- Excellent customer service and communication skills
- Inform supervisors of the status of repairs, scheduled inspections, unusual equipment situations, and any customer concerns
- Maintain continued professional development through ongoing training and education
- Experience working with (or willing to learn) Siemens, Philips, or GE MR/CT equipment
- Associates Degree in a technical/electronics field
- Valid drivers' license required
- Advanced computer knowledge
- Knowledge of digital multi-meters, power supplies, and digital oscilloscope
- Willing to travel around Long Island and the New York metropolitan area
- Ability to lift objects 50lbs or more
Compensation and Benefits
- Base compensation will be commensurate with your experience and will have approximately 10% OT
- Health Insurance, Dental Insurance, Vision, 401k, mileage reimbursement
If you meet the qualifications that the client seeks, you should receive a response within 48 hours.
We respect your privacy and you can be assured that the resume you provide will never be forwarded to any company and/or third party without your specific, direct permission in advance of presentation.