Our client is a world leader in manufacturing for the automotive, public safety, industrial, and medical industries. The organization prides itself on being recognized for its innovation, products, company culture, and dedication to growth. Our client provides services to include manufacturing, engineering and supply chain services, design and testing services, as well as regulatory support processes which utilize common production and support capabilities for a variety of industries globally.
This position is responsible for improving the quality planning activities that include: Customer and supplier activities, assisting in Corrective Action activities, quality reporting, acting as a communication link between the company and the customer, and pursuing continuous improvement. This is a high-level quality role and additional duties and responsibilities include the following:
- Understands and knows how to implement Quality Management Systems
- Works closely with New Product Introduction (NPI) and Material Review Board (MRB) on new product launches
- Focused on Continuous Improvement initiatives that will improve productivity, quality, scrap and/or cost
- Leads the development and insures integrity of APQP documentation is done
- Coordinates with customers and suppliers to insure First Article Inspections (FAI) is achieved
- Collaborate with other internal and external (both customer and supply base) functions to pursue and solve Quality issues promptly
The following are the specific job requirements:
- Bachelor’s in Engineering or related field is strongly preferred
- The successful candidate will have 5+ Years’ quality manufacturing experience
- Six Sigma Green/Black Belt and Lean Manufacturing certifications are desirable
- The successful candidate needs to have experience with the following: ANOVA, DOE, and SPS
- Strong knowledge of GD&T and Measured System Analysis (MSA) is important
- Understand PPAPs and how to implement a PPAP strategy
The targeted base for this position is $70,000.00, however, our client may be willing to pay more for the right candidate. The company has an outstanding benefits package that starts after working one full calendar month. Benefits include 401(k), Health, Vision, Dental, Life Insurance, Long Term & Short-Term Disability, and PTO.
If you meet the qualifications the client is seeking, you should receive a response within 48 hours!
We respect your privacy and will never submit a resume to a third party without your permission. You can be assured that the information you give us will never be forwarded to any company without your specific, direct permission in advance.