My client is a growing Medical Imaging company with a focus on higher quality, better value, and providing the customer with the best service possible. They have an immediate need for a qualified, Senior CT/MRI Field Service Engineer. The candidate must have the ability to train and supervise other engineers. Travel will be covering the state of California.
- Install, troubleshoot, and maintain products & equipment
- Perform preventative maintenance and adhere to maintenance schedule
- Maintain service logs and documentation
- Maintain tools and test equipment
- Communicate with supervisor and customers
- Provide the highest level of customer service
- Train, support and supervise a team of engineers
A Bachelor of Arts in Electrical Engineering or equivalent Electronics Training (on the job experience will be considered)
- Specialized knowledge -Team lead New MRI installations and deinstallations
- Skills - Coldhead changes, ramping and supercon shimming, magnet deicing
- Abilities - High level team communications both verbally and via devices
- Other characteristics such as personal characteristics - Collaborate in the coordination and direction of teams to complete projects, including documentation, assist in parts ordering decisions and shipping decisions, while keeping customer relations company finances in mind
- Professional Certification - Any OEM MRI/CT Training
- 10 or more years of experience
Compensation and Benefits
- Total compensation will be commensurate with experience, but should be expected to fall between $90,000 and $120,000
- Relocation Assistance provided in certain circumstances
- Health Insurance (paid for by the company)
- Company Cell Phone/Laptop
- Car Allowance
If you meet the qualifications that my client seeks, you should receive a response within 48 hours.
We respect your privacy and you can be assured that the credentials you provide will never be forwarded to any company and/or third party without your specific, direct, permission in advance of presentation.