Search & Selection Process
Finding the right person or the right company is a difficult task. Trust the professionals at The Newburgh Group to take the time to do it the right way with a process that has yielded hundreds of success stories.
Before you choose a search firm, you should be comfortable with its search and selection process. If a recruiting firm relies exclusively on the Internet or an outdated database, it is highly unlikely that you will gain access to the best talent available.
We utilize the following in-depth and comprehensive process to conduct all searches:
- Needs analysis and strategic recruiting plan development
- Position profile development and compatibility assessment
- In-depth candidate research, screening and interviewing
- Interview planning and qualified candidate presentation
- Hiring manager interviewing preparation
- Client and candidate post-interview debrief
- Confidential reference checks (upon request)
- Counter-offer consulting
- Offer preparation and closing
- Client and new hire follow up